BabyLegs make the perfect layering accessory and we recommend always having a pair in your diaper bag! BabyLegs protect little knees from harsh surfaces, make diaper changes a breeze, potty training easier, are an instant fix for chills and are the perfect baby shower gift. And for those of you with boys, this is one accessory you can indulge in too!
All of us at TinySoles are huge fans of BabyLegs and have used them in all the ways listed above. I'm personally loving them for sun protection and potty training right now (going well btw :). But we thought we would share a few uncommon experiences that we have been glad we had BabyLegs handy for. One little 18 month old TinySoles Tester broke his arm between his wrist and elbow and ended up with a megalithic cast that did not allow for any piece of clothing to fit over it. It was early fall in Washington and while the cast kept his right arm warm, his left arm needed help. In came BabyLegs. For the 3 weeks of cast time, he had a fun pair of BabyLegs adorning his left arm day and night. His arm is all better now but he still loves wearing his 'Legs and his mom was incredibly grateful she didn't have to cut the right arm off of any of his shirts, sweaters and jammies!
Another Little Tester recently got bitten by a mosquito on their left arm and scratched at it enough that it turned into a very angry and swollen cellulitis infection. Their mommy tried to monitor the scratching and use Band Aids, long sleeves etc to cover it to no avail. BabyLegs to the rescue. They were the perfect cover and allowed for the infected area to breathe and remain dry but no nails could get near it. BabyLegs Cool came in handy for this one too as there were a couple of really hot days where the lighter material made it much easier for them to keep their arm covered!
We have also been told that BabyLegs made the perfect leg covering for a baby in the NICU because they didn't get in the way of all the tubes. For really tiny babies regular BabyLegs may be quite big, but we have discovered the Natural Organic Cotton E shrink really well (down to preemie/newborn size) if you put them in a warm/hot wash. And at only $8 each, they're a steal. Actually if anyone knows anyone in the NICU right now that wants a pair that is already shrunk, let us know - we have one pair we would love to donate to someone!
TinySoles carries a variety of BabyLegs to satisfy any BabyLegger, including Original styles, Organic cotton and wool, Supersoft and a little longer 39 cm lengths. With over 100 different styles in stock and ready to ship, TinySoles is the best place to shop for BabyLegs. We also have the hard to find Limited Edition Organic prints such as Dolcetto, Loire, Rioja, Pinot, Skeet, Fishin, and Scout - that aren't even available at BabyLegs! Plus with select styles on sale for up to 50% OFF, now's the time to catch a great deal on BabyLegs. Pssst - we just got a sneak peak at BabyLegs new fall collection and there are some great new designs coming soon!
Giveaway Time: If you made it this far, then you have arrived at the good stuff! Here's your chance to score a FREE pair of BabyLegs of your choice. We will randomly select 3 winners from all the entries on July 10th, 2009. To enter, post a comment using one or more of the following methods and tell us what style BabyLegs you would like:
- Sign up as a Follower of this blog and then post a comment beneath this blog while being signed in to your Google/Blogger account.
- If you've made a purchase or two or more from TinySoles, post a comment below for each purchase you've made and include the invoice number from that purchase.
- Sign up as a fan of TinySoles on Facebook and post a comment to this note on our Facebook page.
For extra entries:
- Post a picture/s of your little one/s wearing their TinySoles gear on our Facebook page and get an extra entry for each picture - be sure to mention BabyLes giveaway in the post.
- Blog, Facebook, Tweet our name out with a link back to TinySoles.com or this Blog. Make sure you post a comment telling us about it while logged into your Blogger or Facebook account.
- Refer a friend. That's right, if your friend posts your Blogger or Facebook name as their referral, you just scored yourself an extra chance to win!
- Give us TinySoles feedback! You can score an extra entry just for telling us your thoughts and ideas about TinySoles.com. Please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org and use BabyLegs Giveaway in the subject line.
- Tell us what ways you've used BabyLegs.
Congratulations to islandrogue, who was randomly selected from our Blog comments to receive a pair of Cool Jubilee Babylegs! These are sure to keep your little on in style this Summer.
Our second winner is Nikki from NC, who won a pair of Babylegs Cool Ring Toss. Her suggestions were randomly chosen from the emails we received (Thank you Nikki ).
Last but not least, Reggie was randomly chosen from Facebook to receive a pair of super cute Cool Flutter Babylegs. Way to go! Thank you again TinySoles Fans for giving us your feedback, suggestions and cute pics!