Staff Picks: I asked several of our shoe specialists to pick out their fave from the NEW Fall collection and hands down EVERYBODY picked the Hippie High Top (shown top left). For some it was nostalgic, others just thought it was too cute. Other adjectives used included fun, original, unique, colorful - you catch my drift. So after hearing the same response over and over and over, I made them choose their next fave!
Judy - Chickadee (soft sole)
"I love the colors and the picture theme covers all the things I love."
Jenny - Knighted Fox (soft sole)
"Hands down I was completely taken by the soft sole Knighted Fox in Brown. I know I am partial to boy's shoes having only a boy myself, but this is a really cool fresh take on a character style that Robeez has not done before. I think these would be especially cute on a new or adventurous walker. Watch out Dragons your little guy will save the day in these Knightly shoes."
Jackie - Urban High Top (Mini Shoez)
"I love the orange contrast to the brown shoe. Perfect for a future Larry Bird/Michael Jordan or even a future Sue Bird/Lauren Jackson (my husband is an Aussie). As a former tomboy I think this shoe would be cute as heck for either boy or girl."
Sammy - another vote for the Knighted Fox!
Sheri - Koala (soft sole)
Come on, do we really need to ask why? If you have ever talked to Sheri on the phone, then you get that this is an Aussie thing. BTW, she also likes the fluffy ears!
I agree with all of the above picks including the Hippie High Top! I also want to throw the Patchwork Heart soft sole moccasin style into the list. I think it would look too cute with a pair of jeans or tights and a skirt!
Giveaway Time: Here's your chance to score a FREE pair of Robeez soft sole or Mini Shoez of your choice. We will randomly select a winner from all the entries on July 24th, 2009. To enter, post a comment using one or more of the following methods and tell us what style Robeez you would like:
- Sign up as a Follower of this blog and then post a comment beneath this blog while being signed in to your Google/Blogger account.
- If you've made a purchase or 2 or more from TinySoles, post a comment below for each purchase you've made and include the invoice number from that purchase.
- Sign up as a fan of TinySoles on Facebook and post a comment to this note on our Facebook page.
For extra entries:
- Post a picture/s of your little one/s wearing their TinySoles gear on our Facebook page and get an extra entry for each picture - be sure to mention Robeez giveaway in the post.
- Blog, Facebook, Tweet our name out with a link back to TinySoles.com or this Blog. Make sure you post a comment telling us about it while logged into your Blogger or Facebook account.
- Refer a friend. That's right, if your friend posts your Blogger or Facebook name as their referral, you just scored yourself an extra chance to win!
- Give us TinySoles feedback! You can score an extra entry just for telling us your thoughts and ideas about TinySoles.com. Please email these to email@example.com and use Robeez Giveaway in the subject line.
- Tell us your favorite thing about Robeez.