Aug 26, 2009

Need a Backpack?

Did you know TinySoles has backpacks? Yep, that's right we have some great little backpacks by Keen that are a part of their Mighty KEENdom collection. These pint sized packs are available in 3 colors (although I think we are almost out of the blue) and feature extra padding for comfort, an embroidered animal design for a dash of imagination and are practical enough for school yet fun enough for weekend adventures. They are the perfect size for preschool, kindergarten and early grade school. Complete with two compartments, an organization sleeve, water bottle pockets on each side, and a removable adjustable sternum strap; this pack will definitely make them stand out of the crowd. For extra wow, pair these backpacks with matching Keen Coronado shoes.

With my little guy starting preschool very soon (sniff, sniff, deep breath), I was in need of a backpack (it was even listed on the official supplies list!). We went with the Keen Mighty Keendom in Black Olive. I really love the colors and even the walrus has grown on me. My son loves putting it on and clipping the chest strap together! With his new Backpack, Klean Kanteen water bottle, shoes and socks, my son is actually excited about his first day at school so he can put his new stuff to work. Click here to shop bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment