Sep 9, 2009

Tester Review #3

Tester #3 recently sent us her first impressions of her TinySoles loot that she received to test out (shown to the left). Here is what she had to say:

Name: Sara
Child: Lilly, size 4/5
Products Tested:
"We got our package of shoes and tights today and had such a good time going through them. My daughter unpacked and packed the box for about an hour. She loves her new treasures, but I think her favorite part might have been the pink tissue paper!

See Kai Run Jennifer Lee: It was love at first sight with these two tone Mary Janes! The gold and bronze will be perfect with fall colors, and the faux fur is a fantastic detail. I can see how they will work as well with jeans on a trip to the pumpkin patch as they will with a party dress for Thanksgiving dinner. This versatility is one of the things I love about See Kai Run, and the Jennifer Lee could easily end up as our go-to shoe for fall.

Robeez Mini Shoez Moccasin Boot: These shoes are quite a bit larger (in the length and width) than other size fives we’ve tried, and my daughter can hardly walk in them. She has rather chubby feet and ankles, and these boots have more than enough room. I can’t get them secured tightly enough, so they’re probably just too big right now. At the rate her feet have been growing, they might be just right by the time it’s cool enough to wear boots. These Robeez have great styling, and my daughter seems to love them. They are also really, really easy to put on. Although the soles are a non-skid, waterproof material, there doesn’t seem to be much padding to protect her feet from rocks and sticks, so we’ll probably just wear them to play inside.

Country Kids Double Trouble Striped Tights in Plum: My daughter has never worn Country Kids tights before, but I can’t wait for the temperature to drop enough to try them on her. In multiple shades of pink and purple, these tights will pair perfectly with dark fall colors, and the varying width of the stripes is really fun. These tights are undeniably adorable, so I have really high hopes for them!

Thank you for such a wonderful selection of items. We’ll have a lot of fun trying them out!"
Sara

Thank you Sara and Lilly, we look forward to hearing more :)

1 comment:

  1. I ordered the Jennifer Lee's and they are absolutely gorgeous! I too love the metallic colors and these are so comfy and cute on my toddler! She loves them, too! She's worn them with jeans, denim skirts, and dressy dresses! Super cute, versatile, and see kai run's awesome comfort and quality!

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete