one-piece suit and pretty ruffle dress are from the Tea Collection, the look is finished with white leather sandals from Kai by See Kai Run. Surf's up!
Look for these and other great styles on our website, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Jun 23, 2015
Jun 16, 2015
Hooray for Summer!If you are like us you are excited for summer, not just because summer shoes are so cute and comfy, but because you're tired of sorting and searching for matching socks! Am I right? Summer is a great time to feel the earth under your bare feet, but what do you look for in an ideal summer shoe when you need something more? Let us help guide you toward summer shoe bliss!
When considering summer shoes for your little one keep age, development, and activity in mind. Younger babies and developing walkers will have differing shoe choices and needs than more active bigger kids.
Livie & Luca Merry Bell
|KEEN Newport H2|
2. Back Buffer: Look for a sandal with a closed back, this will protect the heel and ankle. Plus it will help the shoe to remain securely on squirmy, active little feet!
3. Materials: Opt for natural, breathable materials when selecting any shoes for your child. Leather makes a beautiful choice for a durable shoe. Canvas is a great choice for infants and developing walkers. Nylon is great when water is involved, as these will dry the quickest. Steer away from non-breathable plastics, especially for younger children.
4. Traction: The biggest thing you'll want to avoid is slips and falls, especially on the pool deck! Look for a rubber sole with lots of channels for water wicking. Suede is a great option for younger babies to gain traction indoors.
5. Comfort: Whether at the beach, the pool, or your own backyard, your child will be most comfortable in shoes or sandals that allow a little air to get their toes. Be sure to choose shoes that won't constrict their natural movements and allow their toes to wiggle freely.
Whatever you choose, be sure to stay hydrated, wear your sunblock and and have fun!
From all of us at TinySoles, we wish you a happy and safe summer! Stay cool!!
Styles shown in top image, from left: KEEN Seacamp Lilac, pediped Flex Sahara Turquoise Lime, Merrell Spinster Splash Kids Bungee Cord/Orange, KEEN Rio Purple Heart/Honeysuckle, See Kai Run Jude Brown, Stride Rite Nandini Rainbow.
Jun 5, 2015
TWO pairs to win, THREE ways to enter!Summer is heating up and the summer shoe collection from See Kai Run, Smaller and Kai has never been cooler. We want to know your favorite pair of shoes from the SKR family. TinySoles will be sending two lucky winners a FREE pair of their choosing just by entering our Triple Play Giveaway!
This contest is now CLOSED. Thank you to all who participated and congratulations to our winners Jenny B. and Carine P. Keep an eye on our social media pages for more chances to win!
Jun 3, 2015
Meet the See Kai Run family...See Kai Run® is the idea of Seattle mom, Cause Haun. In 2004, she was on a quest for the perfect first shoe for her son, Kai. Unable to find fun, sophisticated styles that promoted healthy little feet, she created her own. Eleven years later See Kai Run is a dedicated group of people passionate about healthy footwear for kids. They have the experience and footwear knowledge to ensure that every style they produce features the best materials and construction for kids of all ages.
The original See Kai Run shoes are a line of foot friendly shoes designed for new walkers. Available in kids sizes 3-9, See Kai Run provide the perfect combination of protection and flexibility and come in fun, sophisticated styles that are durable for outdoor play. See Kai Run promote healthy development of little feet with their flexible rubber soles that encourage maximum movement, enhancing balance and muscle development. A wide, soft toe box gives room for toes to move and allows the foot to flex naturally. With a wide opening and toe box, See Kai Run shoes can accommodate even the chubbiest little feet.
|From left: Smaller By See Kai Run Debbie Lavender, See Kai Run Ryan II Blue, Kai by See Kai Run Italya Blue|
Jun 2, 2015
From Left: Tea Collection Kanak Plaid Cargo Shorts, Tea Collection Auto Rickshaw Photo Tee, Native Jefferson Shoes, Klean Kanteen with sport cap.
See all of our new arrivals for summer at www.tinysoles.com!
Jun 1, 2015
Do you Instagram? Would you love to win free product from us?
Enter our Summer of Savings: Instagram Photo Contest and you might win free products from Tiny Soles just for tagging us in your photo posts!
Here is how to enter:1. Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/tinysoles.
2. Post pictures of your kids rockin gear from Tiny Soles.
3. Tag us in your pics using #tinysoles.
If we repost your picture, you'll receive a certificate good for 25% off your next order with us. The more pictures you post, the more chances you have to win!!
No purchase necessary to win. One winner per household. Odds of winning depend on entries received. Contest ends Thursday, August 20, 2015. The last winner will be notified Friday, August 21, 2015.